KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. (Sir Francis Bacon)
It is my mission to help you breathe efficiently and use your voice to express yourself fully, no matter the activity you would like to ultimately perform.
I believe that each individual deserves a personalised approach and I use different methods and tools in order to improve long standing breathing patterns and vocal restraints. The goal is a better understanding of your body, clearing out imprecise concepts of biomechanics that hold yourself back and ultimately, a balanced and efficient use of your breath and voice.
This is why I believe in continuous education in order to be best equipped for any issue you might have with your breathing or your voice. I am working both online and offline, you can book sessions with me here.
I have many years of experience working with:
- improving symptoms of asthma and COPD
- post-Covid breathing difficulties
- vocal rehabilitation (pre-nodules, nodules, MTD and other functional issues…)
- swallowing difficulties/disorders
- diaphragm retraining (work with tetraplegic population)
- neck and back pain
- functional breathing disorders (EIB, EILO, mouth breathing…)
- breath optimization for athletes and singers
- public speaking